BUSINESS IDEA FOR FOOD VENDORS THIS FESTIVE SEASON.

Last weekend, I was rounding up some chores I had around the house and I wanted to prepare my mixed veggies for the week because I love to include mixed veggies in some of my cooking sometimes and might also decide to just make veggies fried rice during the week. While I was cutting, I realised how much I dread having to dice carrots although I have to dice it, because I mean, that's the only option I have at the moment unless I want to go get already cut mixed veggies from the supermarket which is quite a distance from my place.

It then occurred to me that there seems to be a shortage in the amount of ready cut veggies suppliers in the market, and it would also be nice if the veggies were cut and packaged individually so i can use the proportion of each veggie as i prefer rather than have them already mixed.
Meanwhile we are approaching the festive season and this is usually the time of the year when more people like to prepare fried Rice and veggies are usually in demand, now for some of us cutting veggies is a lot of work, especially carrots.
It would be nice if food vendors seized this opportunity to make some extra cash, i think I would rather pay about 300 Naira for a 200 Naira worth of carrots if it is diced, and this can go for other veggies too.
Vendors can afford to buy in bulk and repack and sell these chopped veggies for some extra income.
If you are already into this line or can profer the services, feel free to drop your contact or page info in the comments. I'm sure some people would be interested pretty soon.
Olounjedotcom is one of the food vendors I know goes out of her way to profer quality home cooked delicacy services. Kindly check out her page here

Please o, be nice with the pricing to make it easier to be patronised. 
Thank you 💞

Cheers...

Comments